Truck Driving Careers & Job Placement
The trucking industry needs drivers! If you’re looking for a stable career in a growing industry, you need CDL training. Watch the video below to learn more about the trucking industry’s growth.
Yuma Truck Driving School offers Job Placement Assistance with local and national carriers to all of our graduates. For assistance with job placement within the trucking industry, please contact us toll-free at (888) 647-3239 or email us.
You decide what road to take and we will help you get there. Our job placement and career planning program is first-class and we will help you achieve your goal. We will help start the job application process while you are in school so you can hit the road shortly after graduation. We offer job placement to all students and graduates.
See how our students are doing! View our Student Achievement Rates.
Truck Driver Jobs
CDL Career Opportunities
Choose from the following career opportunities by driving type:
- Transporting products via public highways throughout the United States
- Route: usually through 48 states
- Road Time: often 3-4 weeks at a time
- Solo driver opportunities
- Two-driver opportunities (great for friends or couples that want to work and travel together)
- Hauling general freight within a few hundred miles of a specified area (ex: Tucson/Yuma/region) rather than throughout 48 states
- Route: No East Coast runs
- Road Time: often 2-3 weeks at a time
- Truck driver instructor opportunities
- Options for those who own and operate their own rig vs. leasing the rig for operation
- Tends to keep the driver closer to home base than regional
- Route: Primarily Arizona
- Road Time: Drivers are often home nightly